Together with a coordinated burn care team, we offer the best burn care available today. From adults to children to burn victims with severe burns to people who need outpatient care for minor burns, the Kessler Burn Center accepts and treats all patients with the same high level of care.
Meet Our Specialists
- Derek Bell MD, Director - Kessler Burn Center and Urgent Burn Clinic
- Nicole Stassen MD, FACS, FCCM, Director - Kessler Family Burn Trauma Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Practice Providers
- Nicole Fochesato, NP
- Jennifer McCormick, NP
Burn Center Program Manager
Adult Burn Care Coordinator
- Telisha Winbush, RN - Burn Trauma Intensive Care Unit
Pediatric Burn Care Coordinator
- Elizabeth Blasi, RN
- RoseMarie Szymkowiak, RD, CNSC
- Jessica Schlindwein, RD, CNSC
- Manisha Srivastava, MS, RD, CNSC
- April Harding, RD
- Jordyn Rice, Occupational Therapy
- Mary Beth Kushner, Occupational Therapy
- Julie A. Kunisch, OTR/L, OTD, Pediatric Therapist
- Lindsay Baker, Physical Therapy
- Matthew Williams, PT, DPT
- Jodi McKenzie, MSW
- Lori Snyder, LMSW, Pediatric Social Work
- Paige Hutchins, Data Analyst
- Jasmina Kuzmanovska, Administrative Assistant
Kessler Burn Center, call (585) 275-2876.
Kessler Trauma Center, call (585) 275-8000.
Transfer Center, call (800) 499-9298 (24 hours).
Prevention is Key
Be informed and be safe.