Overnight oats are a super-easy way to get the benefits of oatmeal without as much fuss or mess. Oats are packed with fiber, which is an important part of our diet. In fact, eating a diet with plenty of fiber may reduce your risk of some types of cancer, research shows. The blueberries in this recipe add sweetness as well as important antioxidants.
- ½ cup oats (I like to use old-fashioned)
11 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¾ - 1 cup almond milk
- Put all dry ingredients into a cup.
- Cover with almond milk. Ensure the oats are submerged in the liquid.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!