Spinach & Romaine Salad w/ Creamy Garden Fresh Dressing
This flavorful and fresh dressing elevates this green salad to something special. The Garden Fresh Gremolata olive oil is infused with parsley, garlic and mint, which complements the flavor of the lemon balsamic vinegar. The olive oil and balsamic vinegar are blended with Greek yogurt to create a creamy dressing with less fat than a traditional mayonnaise-based dressing. You could also use the dressing as a dip for raw vegetables or whole grain pita wedges.
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. baby spinach
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup F. Oliver’s Garden Fresh Gremolata EVOO
- 2 tablespoons F. Oliver’s Lemon Bouquet balsamic
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss together spinach, romaine, cucumbers, and radishes in a large bowl.
- Add garlic, yogurt, EVOO, and balsamic vinegar to the food processor or blender, plus salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.(You can also use an immersion blender)
- Top spinach mixture with feta cheese and serve with dressing.