Research suggests that healthy eating habits and support from a Registered Oncology Dietitian can be helpful in alleviating some of the side effects of cancer treatment.
- Cooking for Wellness Class, a hands-on cooking class held in our professional chef’s kitchen at Gilda's Club
- Lunch class from 12-2pm and a dinner class from 5-7pm that alternate each month
- Chef demos using professional chefs from the community to teach healthy cooking and share recipes
- Typically held in February, May, August and November from 5:30-7pm at Gilda’s Club
- Nutrition consults
- Dietary diary review
- Individualized dietary recommendations