Learning Center Renovations
The Center for Experiential Learning has undergone renovations during the Summer of 2013.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We are excited to be modernizing our educational space.
Below are some of the highlights and renderings of Phase 1 of our construction.
- Scheduled to Start April 1, 2013 and be completed September 30, 2013
- 5,800 Square Feet of updated educational space
- Renovation of current 2-7500 labs
- Four 40-person flexible classrooms
- Expandable to two 80-person flexible classrooms
- Two high-definition projectors in each room
- Video conferencing and digital recording capabilities
- Flexible work rooms in back of classrooms
- Sinks and gas hook-ups
- EPSON interactive white boards
- Recording ability
Additional phases will include a mock operating room, clinical exam rooms, updated classrooms/debriefing rooms, new digital recording system, surgical arcade, updated support space.
Please feel free to call our main office with any questions at (585) 275-7666.
Check out our before and after photos below.