Alfred Vitale, Ph.D.
Program Administrator - CCP
Alfred joined Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics in 2017 after directing federal technical assistance projects on Inclusion in out-of-school-time environments as a contractor to the United States Department of Education. Prior to that, Alfred served as Manager of Research and Evaluation at EnCompass: Resources for Learning in Rochester, and worked for five years at the Warner Center for Professional Development and Education Reform at the Warner School, University of Rochester. He is also an adjunct instructor at both the University of Rochester and Monroe Community College.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contract management and administration for the Community Consultation Program
- Business development and marketing for the Community Consultation Program
- Program evaluation guidance for internal and external evaluation work
- Support and technical assistance for the UCEDD
- 2004, University of Rochester, B.A. Religious Studies
- 2008, University of Rochester, Warner School of Education, M.S. Human Development
- 2013, University of Rochester, Warner School of Education, Ph.D. Education w/spec in Human Development