Ms. Bullen has worked for the University of Rochester for over 15 years and in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics since 2005. She has previous experience in child and adolescent psychiatry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Discusses concerns with families in detail – learning about medical changes, behavioral issues, and family and community supports
- Assists with assessing behavioral challenges
- Provides behavioral advice
- Connects families with needed resources and supports
Patient Care Profile
Ms. Bullen’s approach to patient care is to be thorough and focused on the family. She understands parents want what is best for their children and that navigating complex medical, educational, and social systems is very challenging. She works hard to provide accurate, evidence-based information. She is very involved in the community, so has a thorough understanding of systems of care and support.
- University of Rochester, R.N., B.S.N.