Clinical Services Secretary
Nicole has worked for the University of Rochester since 2010. Nicole initially joined Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics in November 2013, took time off in 2015 to focus on her family, then returned in the spring of 2017.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Answers incoming calls from families and triages their needs.
- Works comprehensively with fellow secretaries, social work, and providers to provide care and support to families.
- Secretary to the Infant & Toddler Developmental Team:
- Works with the NICU to schedule neonatal patient’s appointments after discharge.
- Provides support to the providers of the Infant & Toddler Developmental Program.
- Provides program information to families and assesses any needs prior to and after they are seen by our team.
Patient Care Profile
Nicole recognizes the diverse challenges that families face in lieu of developmental delays, disabilities, and autism. Having had two children graduate from the Golisano Children’s Hospital NICU, Nicole is fully empathetic when it comes to the needs of our families attending our Infant & Toddler Developmental Program. It is through her own experiences that she knows the importance of providing comprehensive and compassionate care.