The UR CTSI Biomedical Informatics Team can help you with:
Clinical Data Requests
- Request access to clinical data and get support with clinical data extraction.
- Use TriNetX, a cohort discovery tool coming soon.
Study Design & Planning
- Data management: plan approaches to capture, organize and transform data to support research needs
- Clinical systems in research: make plans to utilize eRecord and other clinical systems to support your research project
- Make plans to develop or apply analytic and statistical methods to biological data
- Federal public use data access: access and analyze public access datasets from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and other federal agencies, including the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), the National Health Care Surveys, The National Vital Statistics System (NVSS), the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), the National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), the National Immunization Survey (NIS), Longitudinal Studies of Aging (LSOA), the State and Local Integrated Telephone Survey (SLAITS) and the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Community and population health data: assess data and informatics needs for community-based or population health research projects
- Get help mapping data, or accessing maps of local, regional, and national data
IT systems & tools for research
- Get advice regarding information technology, systems and tools, or related methods, to support your research projects
Not sure where to start? Request Research Help from the UR CTSI to be connected to the Biomedical Informatics Team.
Already know what service you need? Complete this RedCap survey and an Informatics support person will get back to you within one week to discuss your request in more detail.