Fitness 201: Get Stronger
Once you’ve learned the basics, you’re ready for Fitness 201: Get Stronger—a six-week strength and fitness program, designed to support your personal needs.
What You Can Expect
You’ll work one-on-one with our exercise physiologist or certified personal trainer and receive:
- A personal assessment to evaluate current strength and fitness
- Six weeks of intensive, expert guidance and support, including 30-minute workouts and recommendations for a personal strength training routine
- Solutions for setting realistic goals and staying motivated
- Expert supervision of form to avoid injury and manage recovery
- A follow-up assessment to see how far you've come
Ready to Get Started?
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away:
Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
We look forward to hearing from you!
For University of Rochester Employees
These lifestyle management programs are available as part of the Well-U employee wellness program, and may be covered by your University health care plan. View the schedule of upcoming programs, confirm your eligibility, and enroll online.