Become More Physically Active
With expert guidance from our exercise physiologist, learn how to improve your cardiovascular and muscular fitness, increase your strength and flexibility, and prevent injuries. We'll help you set realistic goals and meet them in ways that make sense for you.
Group programs are offered throughout the year at a variety of locations.
What you can expect:
Physically Active You will provide you with:
- Ways to measure and improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Suggestions for how to increase muscular strength and flexibility
- Strategies for preventing injuries
- Solutions for setting realistic goals and staying motivated
- Eight weeks of expert guidance and support
Hear from one of our program participants:
Ready to get started?
Feeling better and living healthier is just a phone call or click away:
Call (585) 530-2050 or email us at Healthy_Living_Center@urmc.rochester.edu
We look forward to hearing from you about this program or our other lifestyle management programs.
For University of Rochester employees:
These lifestyle management programs are available as part of the YOURhealth employee wellness program, and may be covered by your University health care plan. View the schedule of upcoming programs, confirm your eligibility, and enroll online.