- Undergraduates that are US citizens, permanent resident aliens, have DACA status, or students with current F1 Visas from their host institutions in the United States.
- Open to CCNY students interested in neuroscience research.
- Previous research experience not required.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 2.5.
- Able to commit to a 10-week summer residential research program without interruption.
Applicants must meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Can describe how their educational and socio-cultural experiences or geographic background can enhance the diversity and inclusion mission of the School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Can describe their sustained commitment to diversity and inclusion in the academic, professional, or civic realm through their work experience, volunteer engagement, or leadership of student or community organizations in a way that directly contributes to the quality of the intellectual environment of the university;
- Hails from a financially disadvantaged background
- is a non-native English speaker
- Is a first-generation four-year college student
- self-discloses in their application a disability defined as those with a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities
If you have any questions about your academic qualifications or eligibility, please contact:
Benjamin Suarez-Jimenez, PhD