Improve the Relationship with Your Boss
Try these "best tips" with your boss to see if they increase the excitement you have about your job:
- Encourage your boss to share knowledge and experience with you.
- Treat your boss like you would your best customer.
- Ask for feedback rather than waiting for it.
- initiate contact to keep your boss updated on projects you are working on.
- Have no doubts about what your boss expects of you.
- Encourage your boss to delegate responsibility to you.
- When bringing problems to your boss, include the solution.
- Inform your boss about problems early so he or she doesn’t make a surprising discovery another way.
Keith Stein |