The AIR Division has a robust research program including basic science projects, translational research, and clinical studies. Our faculty also collaborate with investigators in multiple other departments within the medical center affording fellows quite diverse research opportunities. Fellows receive protected time to pursue a project during their fellowship under the guidance of a mentor of their choice. Fellows present their findings at national conferences and/or journal publications. For more information on the Division’s research endeavors, visit our Research site
- Wong A., Lomas J., Allergy Testing and Immunotherapy. Pediatrics in Review. May 2019, 40 (5) 219-228.
Fellow Presentations at National Meetings
- Wong, A., Seppo A., Jarvinen-Seppo K., TGF-β present in breast milk is biologically active to induce IgA production in B-cells. 2019 Feb American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Annual Meeting
- Pier, J, Lomas, J, Jarvinen-Seppo, K, Badwell, J, Bingemann, T. Epidemiology of Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome. 2019 Feb American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Annual Meeting
- Anaphylaxis to Crickets. Pier, J. 2017 Oct American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting
- Spirometry utilization in primary care: adherence to national asthma guidelines. Badwal, J S, Singh, DK, Alhatib, F, Lagu, T. 2017 Oct American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology Annual Meeting
- Applying behavioral strategies to successfully administer subcutaneous allergy immunotherapy in an 8-year boy with atopy, autism spectrum disorder, and fear of injections. Sood, P, Schmidt, B, Lomas, J. 2017 March AAAAI Annual Meeting