Teaching and Administrative Responsibilities
The fellow will be actively involved in many administrative duties and educational activities managed by the Emergency Ultrasound Division, including:
- Weekly ultrasound image review and quality assurance (QA)
- Attendance at weekly Ultrasound Division administrative meetings
- Emergency ultrasound billing and reimbursement review
- Maintenance of ED ultrasound equipment with PACS support
- Dedicated 1-on-1 scanning shifts with residents and medical students
- Didactic lectures to residents, medical students, and APPs within multiple departments within the institution
- Didactic and hands-on skills workshops within our multiple ultrasound conferences every year, including ICU courses and regional CME courses
The fellow will be involved with at least one quality improvement (QI) project.
The fellow will attend one national emergency ultrasound section meeting during the year.