- Johnson CA Jr, Wood KL, Melvin AL, Lebow BF, Knight PA. Video-assisted right mini-thoracotomy for aortic root replacement. Journal of Visualized Surgery. 2018 Feb 27;4:38
- Tchantchaleishvili V, Wood KL, Carlson LA, Barrus B, Swartz MF, Vidula H, Lehoux JM, Massey HT, Chen L. Interact Cardiovasc Thoracic Surg. 2017 Jul 1;25(1):41-46
- Hoffman RL, Shipper E, Burgess J, Wood KL, Eskander M, Selby L, Tribble C, Smink D, Murayama K, Erdahl L. Tapping the Educational Potential of the Electronic Medical Record:
Results of an International Resident Survey [abstract]. In: American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress; 2017 October 22-26. San Diego, CA. ID#71058
- Johnson CA Jr, Siordia J, Wood KL, Robinson D, Knight PA. Right mini-thoracotomy Bentall procedure. Innovations: Technology an dTechniques in Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery (in review)
- Ayers B, Wood KL, Melvin AL, Gosev I. Higher level of anticoagulation is associated with worse outcomes for patients on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation [abstract]. In: Americaon College of Surgeons Clinical Congress; 2018 (accepted)
Thus far I have presented 15 times at educational conferences.
Quality Improvement/Outcomes Research
- 712 UPP Team - we were finally able to roll out our patient education binders a couple months ago; still trying to finalize our survey
- ECMO Database - This will be used for retrospective reviews and quality improvement initiatives. We continue to work on populating the database with retrospective data at this time.
- 712 Step UPP - CT Surgery Resident Representative
- URMC Graduate Medical Education Committee - CT Surgery Representative