myHub Travel Award
myHub is sponsoring a travel award for Master and Ph.D. students and postdoctoral appointees in the School of Medicine and Dentistry. The award is intended to help build skills, learn new techniques or explore career pathways relevant to for current or future career endeavors.
myHub will present a $1500 award to a Master level, Ph.D. level, and Postdoctoral Appointee respectively.
- In-person and virtual experiences are eligible for 2021-22 academic year.
- Graduate student (Master or Ph.D. level) or postdoctoral appointee within the School of Medicine & Dentistry.
- Award application must be applied to opportunities between June 1, 2021 and May 31, 2022.
- Postdocs are not eligible to win both the myHub Travel Award and Postdoctoral Association Travel and Development Awards within the same academic year.
- Prior myHub Travel Award (formerly CPD Travel Award) winners are not eligible.
Individuals awarded must provide a one-page follow-up summary about the professional development experience within one month of the opportunity to be included on the myHub blogpost webpage.
Application Deadline: Friday, May 28, 2021 by 12:00 p.m.
Note: All applications must include a CV and budget proposal.
Questions please contact myHub@urmc.rochester.edu