- Applicants must be Juniors or Seniors when entering the Fall 2018 semester or graduate students in the last year of their terminal Master’s degree program.
- Applicants who plan to present a poster must be prepared to submit a written abstract with their application form, as well as present a poster at the Undergraduate Student Poster Session.
- Applicants should have an interest in the biomedical, translational, public health or biostatistical sciences fields. See PhD programs offered at the School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- A Review Committee comprised of University of Rochester faculty members will determine applicants’ acceptance for the event.
- It is preferred that research advisors accompany their students to the event. If your research advisor cannot attend, you may invite someone else, such as your academic advisor. In the event that you cannot find an advisor available to attend with you, you may still participate.
Questions? Contact the Office for Graduate Education and Postdoctoral Affairs via email at SMD_Undergrad_Research_Day@urmc.rochester.edu or call (585) 275-4522.