Undergraduate Research Day is for Juniors and Seniors within a few hours driving distance from Rochester. This exciting event will allow regional undergraduate students and their mentors to:
- Find out what you can be with a Ph.D.
- Meet other undergraduate students interested in the biomedical, translational, public health and/or biostatistical sciences
- Meet and talk science with current SMD faculty and graduate students
- Present posters of their research to the SMD community
- Tour the SMD, research labs and workspaces
- Learn about the graduate programs available at the SMD