- Each summer program lasts for a 10-week period.
- Summer trainees will work under the direct supervision of a participating faculty mentor or post-doctoral student.
- All summer trainees will be responsible for constructing a poster outlining their research at the conclusion of the program.
- Summer trainees will present their posters and research at a final formal symposium.
- All summer trainees will participate in research/educational seminars and presentations on graduate school and careers.
- Luncheons, group trips to area attractions and various social activities are organized for the chance to interact with University of Rochester graduate students and other summer trainees.
- A GRE General Test preparation course will be offered to students in their junior year.