What Does the Program Include?
The UR Medicine Executive Health Program is comprehensive.
This is critical, because most doctor visits only address specific complaints—not total health. And even annual physicals are limited in the type and scope of diagnostics that are employed.
The UR Medicine Executive Health Program, on the other hand, provides a comprehensive array of important tests and consults, helping you to understand all aspects of your health.
Prior to your visit, you will complete a personalized health assessment. Our nurses will conduct a 30-minute phone interview with you. We will then prepare your customized program based on your specific needs, including some of the following:
- Medical history and comprehensive physical examination by our Medical Director or other senior clinicians
- Comprehensive cardiology consult and Cardiac Risk Factor Assessment
- Personal consultations with our Clinical Dietitian and Physical Therapist
- Exercise stress test
- Full range of laboratory testing to detect a wide array of diseases
- Pulmonary function testing
- Stress management and mindfulness evaluation
- Hearing and vision examination
- Blood pressure screening
- Orthopaedic health profile
- Dermatology total body exam
- Other specialty consults as needed
- Other testing as needed