Research-based fitness program for those ready to be proactive about health
We're meeting people where they are, whether you’re new to fitness or already lead an active lifestyle. Our Personal Training gives you a customized health and fitness plan designed with your current fitness level and personal health goals in mind.
Train for yourself and your health.
You have a life to live, but you still want to feel good and have more energy. We will help you:
- Get and stay healthy
- Lose weight (if that’s your goal)
- Build healthy habits to help manage any chronic health conditions, such as: osteoarthritis, high blood pressure or cholesterol, and diabetes or pre-diabetes
How it works
Following your initial performance assessment -
Start with the Basics
- Develop foundational movements and advanced techniques
- Learn mobility and stability exercises to prevent injuries
- Increase reactive speed and agility
- Develop explosive power
- Learn control and resiliency
Move to Performance Training
- Build muscle through resistance training
- Reach your maximum strength and stamina potential
Finish with Conditioning Based on your Energy System Demands
“The plyometric and explosive elastic movements we teach could be the most beneficial training for performance and injury prevention.”
Director of Operations, Fitness Science
Program Delivery - an Option for Everyone
- 1:1 — the ultimate in personal attention.
- Semi-formal — follow your own customized plan while working out with others.
- Group — various workout classes offered for specific needs.
- Virtual – our personalized app includes daily workouts, videos demonstrating proper form, and ability to track your progress.
A personalized app included for all 1:1, semi-formal and virtual programs
Tracking your progress
- Stay on track
- Get your questions answered
- Assess progress
- Make adjustments to your program
A program backed by science
Some of the country’s top researchers and doctors have reviewed our program and say our training methods are simply better.