The following services are available to any Flow Core user:
- Experimental Design: How to develop and implement a polychromatic flow cytometric assay. Typically 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Instrument Training: A requirement before anyone can have independent and after-hours access to the LSR-II. Generally this will take 3-4 one hour meetings on theinstrument. Mornings only.
- Software Training: Training on the use of FACSDiva, Cellquest, and FlowJo software. This instruction will take place in 1 hour blocks. Classes in software analysis will be offered.
- Data Analysis: Analysis of complex datasets. This analysis also includes cell cycle analysis, proliferation assays, and other complex analytical applications. Since each investigators analysis can be complex, typical turn-around times for this service are 1 week.
- Assay Development: Have an interesting problem that you think only flow can answer? Trying to replicate another researchers work? Have an idea for complex flow applications? Feel free to contact me for more information.
Contact Matt: Email or 273-4020
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @10am (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: Feb 20 @ 2pm (special time), and March 6th
next lecture coming soon!
Spectral Viewers and Panel Design
All guidelines are available in the "User Docs" folder located on every instrument computer as well as in the FCC_Library server folder.
Comments about the Flow Core?