- Forms (intranet)
- PPMS Sign-in
- Calendar (Luminex/Elispot)
- Library Help Desk
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Rochester Human Immunology Center (RHIC)
- Useful Links
- Western NY Flow Users Group
- Shared Resource Laboratories
Flow Core Training Center
Welcome to Flow Cytometry! Below is the registration procedure and the available training options at the facility.
RegistrationEveryone must register for a user account and flow training if they would like to use the Flow Core instruments. This is done by:
- Fill out the New User Form. The new user will be contacted regarding the beginning of the training process by the Flow Core staff.
- Read and complete the BD Intro to Flow tutorial if you choose. Available upon request or in the FCC_Library here.
- Attend the Intro to Flow lecture. Dates and times are listed in the side panel -->.
- Request instrument trainng by fillingl out a training request form.
Training Options - All instrument training is free
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @10am (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: July 5th and 18th (schedule shifted due to the July 4th holiday)
next lecture coming soon!
All guidelines are available in the "User Docs" folder located on every instrument computer as well as in the FCC_Library server folder.
Comments about the Flow Core?