- Forms (intranet)
- PPMS Sign-in
- Calendar (Luminex/Elispot)
- Library Help Desk
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Rochester Human Immunology Center (RHIC)
- Useful Links
- Western NY Flow Users Group
- Shared Resource Laboratories
Flow Core Training Center
Welcome to Flow Cytometry! Below is the registration procedure and the available training options at the facility.
RegistrationEveryone must register for a user account and flow training if they would like to use the Flow Core instruments. This is done by:
- Fill out the New User Form. The new user will be contacted regarding the beginning of the training process by the Flow Core staff.
- Read and complete the BD Intro to Flow tutorial if you choose. Available upon request or in the FCC_Library here.
- Attend the Intro to Flow lecture. Dates and times are listed in the side panel -->.
- Request instrument training by fillingl out a training request form.
Training Options - All instrument training is free
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @10am (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: Oct 3rd, 17th, 31st
next lecture coming soon!
All guidelines are available in the "User Docs" folder located on every instrument computer as well as in the FCC_Library server folder.
Comments about the Flow Core?