- Forms (intranet)
- PPMS Sign-in
- Calendar (Luminex/Elispot)
- Library Help Desk
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Rochester Human Immunology Center (RHIC)
- Useful Links
- Western NY Flow Users Group
- Shared Resource Laboratories
Training for the ImageStream is done on a flexible basis based on the availibility of the instrument and an instructor.
- Fill out a training request for an appointment.
The purpose of this visit is to familiarize the user with instrumentation and software.
- This is a free 30 minute visit using beads.
- Please be sure to review the ImageStream Training Guide before coming for your first visit. The training guide can be found in the FCC_Library here.
- A basic experiment will be run from start to finish using the ImageStream Training Guide.
- Any ImageStream training is done one on one with the instructor.
- A user account wil be created at the end of the visit.
After the training visit, the trainee can access the calendar and schedule/run experiments during normal business hours.
The Flow Core is open during normal business hours (9am to 5pm) from Monday through Friday.
To receive after-hours access, the investigator must fill out the afterhours access form. A separate training session (free, approximately ½ hour) will be scheduled to review the specifics of after-hours access and instrument troubleshooting.
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @10am (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: Feb 1st, 15th and 29th
next lecture coming soon!
All guidelines are available in the "User Docs" folder located on every instrument computer as well as in the FCC_Library server folder.
Comments about the Flow Core?