- Forms (intranet)
- PPMS Sign-in
- Calendar (Luminex/Elispot)
- Library Help Desk
- Scientific Advisory Committee
- Rochester Human Immunology Center (RHIC)
- Useful Links
- Western NY Flow Users Group
- Shared Resource Laboratories
Training for the ImageStream is done on a flexible basis based on the availability of the instrument and an instructor.
- Fill out a training request for an appointment.
The purpose of this visit is to familiarize the user with instrumentation and software.
- This is a free 30 minute visit using beads.
- Please be sure to review the ImageStream Training Guide before coming for your first visit. The training guide can be found in the FCC_Library here.
- A basic experiment will be run from start to finish using the ImageStream Training Guide.
- Any ImageStream training is done one on one with the instructor.
- A user account will be created at the end of the visit.
After the training visit, the trainee can access the calendar and schedule/run experiments during normal business hours.
The Flow Core is open during normal business hours (9am to 5pm) from Monday through Friday.
To receive after-hours access, the investigator must fill out the afterhours access form. A separate training session (free, approximately ½ hour) will be scheduled to review the specifics of after-hours access and instrument troubleshooting.
Location/Time - Rm 3-4103 @10am (in the flow core hallway)
Schedule: Feb 20 @ 2pm (special time), and March 6th
next lecture coming soon!
Spectral Viewers and Panel Design
All guidelines are available in the "User Docs" folder located on every instrument computer as well as in the FCC_Library server folder.
Comments about the Flow Core?