Register for A Free Informational Weight Loss Surgery Seminar
To attend our informational seminar, you must be at least 18 years of age, and meet the following criteria :
- Have a BMI (body mass index) of 40 or greater, or have a BMI of 35-39.9 with one of the following: diabetes, high blood pressure, or sleep apnea. Calculate my BMI
- A history of obesity for 5 years or more.
- Documented failed attempts at conventional weight loss programs.
- The ability to follow pre and post-operative instructions for diet and exercise.
- No active illegal substance abuse in the past year, including medical marijuana.
To register by phone or request an Interpreter, please call (585) 341-0366.
Attending this seminar does not automatically qualify you for surgery. Additional qualification will be completed at your first medical appointment. If you have previously had bariatric surgery, please call the Center before registering for an informational seminar.