Understanding Birth - Online Class
Can’t come to class? We can come to you!
Our online childbirth class is the perfect alternative for expectant parents who can’t attend an on-site childbirth class due to work schedules, time constraints, or medical conditions. Have you given birth before? This online class is a great refresher course! While nothing can replace the personal connection of an on-site childbirth class, you’ll learn the same essential information.
The eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, animations, activities, and games to teach all the essential information parents need to know to prepare for their birth.
To sign up: Call or email today to register! (585) 473-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy – what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, exercise, and more
- Learn about labor – preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, 3D animation of labor process, and more
- See how the stages of labor unfold – watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques – breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, advice for partners , and more
- Understand medical procedures – inducing labor, fetal monitoring, pain relief, Cesarean birth, and more
- What happens after birth – learn about mother & new baby care, breastfeeding basics and more
The Online Childbirth Class registration fee of $100.00 grants you unlimited online access for forty-five (45) days, as well as an “Ask the Instructor” link and personalized Ready for Birth session at Highland Hospital to address questions, discuss specifics and tour the Family Maternity Center.
To round out your learning opportunities, consider attending our in-person Breastfeeding Classes and Infant Care Classes.