Understanding Birth - Online Class
Can’t come to class? We can come to you!
Our online childbirth class is the perfect alternative for expectant parents who can’t attend a childbirth class due to work schedules, or time constraints, or medical conditions. Have you given birth before? This online class is a great refresher course! While nothing can replace the personal connection of an on-site childbirth class, you’ll learn the same essential information.
The eight-chapter program is an interactive, web-based class that uses videos, personal birth stories, activities, and games to teach all the essential information parents need to know to prepare for your baby's birth.
To sign up: Call or email today to register! (585) 473-2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online childbirth class will help you:
- Understand pregnancy – what’s happening to your body, discomforts, warning signs, nutrition, and exercise
- Learn about labor – preparing for birth, pre-labor signs, onset of labor, and the labor process
- Understand the stages of labor – watch amazing real-life birth stories
- Discover helpful comfort techniques – breathing, relaxation, massage, visualization, focal points, hydrotherapy, labor and pushing positions, and advice for partners
- Understand medical procedures – inducing labor, fetal monitoring, pain relief, and Cesarean birth
- Understand what happens after birth – mother and new baby care, along with breastfeeding basics
The Online Childbirth Class registration fee of $100.00 grants you unlimited online access for 270 days, as well as an “Ask the Instructor” link to address questions.