periFACTS Online Continuing Education Program Curriculum
An overview of our best-selling online continuing education program for Obstetrics, Fetal Monitoring, Antepartum/Postpartum, and Women's Health Care Providers. To learn more, visit our Programs page.
To sign up: Visit our Online Store or complete and return the Registration Form.
2017 Obstetrics Curriculum:
- Operative Obstetrics
- Newborn Health
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Health Maintenance in Pregnancy
- Post-Term Pregnancy
- Mental Health
- Fetal Infection
- Prenatal Care
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Bone Health
2017 Women's Health Curriculum:
- Management of Failed 4th Degree Repairs
- Lipids and Women’s Health
- Accidental Perineal Trauma in Pediatric and Adolescent Girls
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine
- Environmental Exposures and their Effects on Reproductive Health
- Physical Therapy for the Management of Bladder Issues
- Suicide Prevention
- Disabilities in Women’s Health
- Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Exercise and Women’s Heart Health
Previous Program Schedules:
Many previous course topics are available as Individual Courses with CNE Contact Hour credit in our store for only $9.95! If you missed out on a past topic, visit our store to purchase that course today!
*2017 topics are subject to change without notice.