PeriFACTS® Individual Subscription
Individual professionals in Obstetrics and Women's Heath can subscribe to the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program! A one year subscription provides you with a new, online curriculum every month, full of brand-new courses and learning materials eligible for CNE Contact Hours and CME Credits! Best of all, periFACTS® subscribers can earn at least 60 CNE Contact Hours or 60 CME Credit each year. Last year, our subscription provided over 75 CNE Contact Hours, including EFM and Pharmacology Hours, and over 75 CME Credits to our participants!
What a Subscription Includes
Each month a brand-new curriculum opens to complete and includes:
- Two Obstetrics courses eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit, each featuring a new article and clinical case study. Each participant also has the option to include fetal monitoring questions and the ability to earn EFM credit with each obstetrics course. [See Program Type options below.]
- Women's Health course, featuring a new article and review test, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Video course on a women's health, obstetric, or risk-management related topic, eligible for CNE Contact hours and CME Credit.
- Clinical Quandary Q&A Column - Our forum for participants to anonymously ask an obstetrics-related question to be answered by an expert in that topic.
- A PAUSE for menoPAUSE Q&A Column - Our menopause forum for participants to have their menopause-related questions answered by experts certified in menopause medicine.
- Web Rounds Video Lectures - Access to grand-rounds videos on women's health, obstetrics, and risk management topics, presented at The University of Rochester.
Not sure if this subscription is right for you? Sign up for a FREE 30-day Trial!
Sign up for a FREE 30-day Trial to the program type of your choice and earn your choice of credit for FREE! You will have access to a sample month's curriculum with no obligation and no credit card information required! Best of all, you earn FREE CNE Contact Hours or CME Credit (your choice!) during your free trial period.
- Choose your type of credit to earn each month.
- Choose if you want to include Fetal Monitoring education with your obstetrics courses.
- CNE Contact Hours
- CME Credit
Program Type Options
Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring Program
The periFACTS® Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program focuses on teaching fetal heart rate interpretation skills in conjunction with providing up-to-date information on common obstetric issues. Each obstetrics course includes a fetal heart rate monitoring strip and five additional questions specific to fetal monitoring, fetal physiology, and fetal monitoring strip interpretation. Each participant also has the ability to earn EFM Contact Hours with the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program type. PeriFACTS® uses NICHD vocabulary, which encourages nurses and doctors to use the same language for fetal heart rate interpretation.
The periFACTS® Antepartum/Postpartum program is a variation of the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program available to obstetric providers who do not require fetal monitoring education or credit. The Antepartum/Postpartum program presents the same, new monthly learning materials as the Obstetrics and Fetal Monitoring program, however, the clinical case study only contains questions that pertain to the corresponding article topic. Fetal heart rate monitoring strips and questions are not included.
Pricing is based on type of credit you would like to earn.
- CNE Contact Hours: $109.00 for a one-year subscription
- CME Credits: $159.00 for a one-year subscription
How to Purchase
- Purchase by credit card directly in our online store.
- Purchase by credit card by phone. Call us during office hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, at toll-free 1-800-285-2366.
- Purchase by check or money order by mail. Complete and mail in your registration form with payment.
Promotions and Discounts
- Want a FREE subscription? Become a periFACTS Ambassador! It's easy to become a periFACTS Ambassador and receive a FREE one-year subscription to the periFACTS Online Continuing Education Program! Start a new Group subscription with 15 or more participants and we will REWARD you, as a periFACTS® Ambassador, with a FREE 1-year subscription to our program! If you are currently an active, individual subscriber, we will extend your subscription for an additional 12 months for FREE! If you are not an active participant, we will discount your group the cost of your subscription so your individual subscription is FREE!
Interested in this best-selling program for a group? LEARN MORE about a Group Subscription to the periFACTS® Online Continuing Education Program. We offer up to 20% off with our group discounts!
CNE Contact Hours
The University of Rochester Center for Nursing Professional Development is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP12376.
The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Check with your own state boards and/or certification organization(s) to ensure that these credits are accepted.