Skip to main content
Explore URMC


How do I Reserve AV Equipment for Courses?
When submitting your course schedule and room request form, you can indicate any audiovisual needs that you require for your teaching sessions. If after this time you have additional requests or needs, please either submit an Audiovisual Equipment Order form or call the us at (585) 275-7666.
Please note that in cases where the AV equipment is not in the room you will be using, you will need to pick it up ahead of time.
When do I Need to Make AV Equipment Reservations for Courses?
You should finalize all your audiovisual requests two months prior to the start of your course. We can generally accommodate changes in requests if the changes are made at least 24 hours in advance of the activity.
How do I Make Arrangements for a Projectionist for a Course?
A student projectionist is designated for both the first and second year. These arrangements are made by Media Services at the beginning of each semester. Student projectionists are trained in the use of the audiovisual equipment requested by course directors. Projectionists have been instructed to introduce him/herself to each lecturer and determine what assistance they will require during the lecture.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the student projectionist, please contact the CEL at (585) 275-7666.