Currently: Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nagoya City University, Japan
Currently: Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Biomedical Science and Engineering, Division of Signal Networking Translational Research, Hanyang University, Seoul, Korea
Currently: Director, Radioisotope Center, Kanazawa Medical Univeristy, Japan
Currently: Assistant Professor, University of Lübeck, Germany
Currently: Professor, Korea University, Seoul
Currently: Professor, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Currently: Research Associate, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA
Postdoctoral Fellow, 2012 – 2014
Postdoctoral Fellow, 2011 – 2016
Currently: Research Scientist, Oncodesign Biotechnology, Dijon, France
Currently: Postdoctoral Fellow, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, MA
Currently: Medical Student, University of Rochester Medical Center
Assistant to Lynne Maquat, 2014 – 2016
Laboratory Technician, 2011 – 2014
Undergraduate Student, 2011
Undergraduate Student, 2012 – 2013
Undergraduate Student, 2011 – 2012
Alumni from Previous Institutions
- Phil Belgrader, Ph.D.
- Currently: Chief Scientist, Chem Bio Defense Technology Center, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems, Baltimore, MD
- Tom G. Boyer, Ph.D.
- Currently: Professor, Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Jill Cheng, Ph.D.
- Currently: Bioinformatics Staff Scientist, Affymetrix, Santa Clara, CA
- Ira O. Daar, Ph.D.
- Currently: Head, Laboratory of Cell and Developmental Signaling, Signaling National Cancer Institute-Frederick, Frederick, MD.
- James R. Krug, M.D.
- Currently: Anesthesiologist, Stanly Regional Medical Center, Albemarle, NC
- Hervé Le Hir, M.D.
- Currently: Professor, Equipe Labélisée La Ligue, Centre de Génétique Moléculaire, associé aux Universités Paris, CNRS, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- Sai Kiang Lim, Ph.D.
- Currently: Principal Investigator, Institute of Medical Biology, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
- Dobrila Nesic, Ph.D.
- Currently: Professor, Osteoarticular Research Group, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Yimei Michelle Qian, M.D.
- Currently: Internist, Jaspar and Atlanta, GA
- Crystal structure of a poly(rA) staggered zipper at acidic pH: evidence that adenine N1 protonation mediates parallel double helix formation.Nucleic Acids Res. (2016 Jun 10).
- Leveraging Rules of Nonsense-Mediated mRNA Decay for Genome Engineering and Personalized Medicine.Cell. 165, 1319-22. (2016 Jun 02).
- Eukaryotic antisense ahead of its time.Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 17, 204. (2016 Apr 01).
Past lab lab, 1998-2010