Access Services Remotely
Remote Library Services
Miner Library’s expert staff is available to help you with remote access to Library resources and services, remote teaching and learning assistance, and computing & Zoom tech support.
- Expert literature searching for clinical and research needs via zoom, chat, or email. Submit requests through Ask A Librarian.
- Appointments for online research consultations with librarians available through Ask A Librarian.
- History of Medicine Reference assistance via email or Zoom by appointment. Provision of digital or photocopied items at the discretion of the curator. Please contact the Curator, Meredith Gozo or (585) 275-8827.
Remote Teaching and Learning
- For instructional design and development, or if you are thinking about how to move your content online contact Lisa Brown or Tracy Cherry.
- Discover online learning resources on our Remote Resources & Distance Education guide.
Tech Support for Instructors
Tech Support for Students