Contact My Liaison
The Library Liaison Program partners URMC departments with librarians. The liaison's role is to become familiar with your department and its unique needs, in order to:
- Consult on database searches or conduct custom searches.
- Orient members of your department to subject-appropriate resources.
- Notify you about new library services and resources.
- Teach custom classes for your department.
- Answer your questions about the library and its resources.
- Collect your input on library resources needed to support your department's research and patient care.
- Transform the way the Library interacts with you.
Contact your liaison librarian.