Create Library Accounts and Manage Passwords
You must maintain separate accounts to:
- Connect to electronic resources from home
- Use ILLiad for interlibrary loan and article copying requests
- Use the My Account feature of the library catalog.
After completing each registration process, use that username and password to access the resources.
Connect from Home
If you are not onsite, you can still access Miner Library Resources.
Questions: Computing Center Help Desk, (585) 275-6865.
To request materials not owned by Miner or to receive copies of materials owned by Miner:
- Username and password: You choose when you create your account.
- Change the password: Access your account. On the Main Menu, scroll down the page to "Change Password."
- Forget your username or password: Contact Miner Interlibrary Loan, (585) 275-3361.