Find Miner Library
The Edward G. Miner Library is an academic health sciences library serving the University of Rochester Medical Center, including the Eastman Institute for Oral Health, School of Medicine and Dentistry, School of Nursing, Strong Memorial Hospital, and University Medical Faculty Group.
Directions to Miner Library from Saunders Visitor Parking Lot (Crittenden Blvd):
- Enter the building through the Behavioral Health Entrance and bear to the right to proceed through the double doors.
- Make a right into the main corridor and continue straight until you come to the Post Office.
- Make a left into the crossing corridor continuing to the set of elevators on your right. Take the elevator to the first floor.
- Make a right on exiting the elevator, continuing straight a short distance until you come to the first doorway on your left.
- Walk through two doorways which will bring you into the corridor outside of Miner Library.
Directions to Miner Library from Parking Garage:
- From the Ramp Garage, cross the foot bridge (Sokol Bridge) on level one, and turn right, toward "Lobby and Information."
- Walk through the Main Lobby, past the Information Desk and Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters, on your right.
- Pass under the overhead sign, toward "School of Medicine and Dentistry."
- Follow the yellow ceiling tags until you reach a large, mirrored ceiling dome at the intersection of two corridors. (This is the longest part of your walk!)
- Turn left and just a short distance further, on your right, will be the entrance to the Atrium, also known as the Todd Hall of Honor, and the entrance to Edward Miner Library.