create Library Accounts & Manage Passwords
Connect from Home - to access Miner's electronic resources from off-campus
- If you're currently affiliated with the University of Rochester, you can use either your NetID or URMC-SH AD (Active Directory) user name and password.
You must create separate accounts to use ILLiad and to use the My Account feature of the library catalog.
ILLiad - to request print materials not owned by Miner or to receive copies of materials owned by Miner
- Username and password: To set up your account, complete the New User Registration.
- To change your password: Access your account. On the main menu, scroll down the page to "Change Password."
- Forget your username or password? Contact Miner Interlibrary Loan, 275-5787.
Voyager (library catalog) - to access information under My Account, including renewing or placing a request for an item
- To use the My Account feature : You MUST first be set up in the system. Stop by or call the Answer Desk at Miner, 275-3361, or at Bibby Library (Eastman Dental Center), 275-5010.
- To log in to the My Account area of Voyager: There are three different ways to log in . In the upper section you can use either your URMC-SH Active Directory account (the user name and password that you would use to log in to your URMC computer and email) or your NetID (the user name and password that you would use to log in to HRMS) or, in the lower section you can use your student ID number or your University ID number and your last name.
- Problems logging in? Not sure if you have a Voyager account? Contact the Answer Desk, 275-3361.