Most items can be renewed one time.
Renewals may be done:
- • in person - at the Answer Desk
- • via phone - by calling (585) 275-3361
- • online - through your Library Account
- Log in to your Library Account .
- Select item(s) you want to renew by clicking the checkbox(es) on the left.
- Click the "Renew Items" button.
- Check status and due date to verify renewal was processed. Status should be "Renewed" and new due date should be displayed.
- Log out.
Renewals may not be granted if:
- • Item has been requested by another patron (hold or recall has been placed)
- • Item is overdue
- • Item is on course reserve
- • Maximum number of renewals has been reached
- • Fines or fees on your account are $15 or more
- • Your account is blocked generally due to long overdue, recalled or lost item(s)
Questions about renewals?
Contact the Answer Desk at (585)275-3361 or Email Answer Desk.