The Self Enrollment tool is no longer valid. Your employee education courses may be on the MyPath system.
The new Blackboard Learn system is used for primarily academic education.
Blackboard Learn: https://learn.rochester.edu
Use the Course Search to Self Enroll into a Blackboard Learn Course
- First, log into Blackboard Learn.
- Go to the "Courses" tab.
- In the Course Search box, type in part of the course name.
- Press "Go," then scroll to find the course that you are looking for.
- Hover over the right side of the course name to see the dropdown menu options button.
- Select "Enroll," then "Submit."
- You will see a confirmation window telling you whether or not you have successfully enrolled in the course.
- You can find any courses that you are enrolled in on the My URMC tab.
If you have any problems, please contact Blackboard Support at (585)275-6865.