The Blackboard Self Enrollment tool is temporarily unavailable. Please follow the instructions below to manually enroll in a course.
Use the Course Search to Self Enroll into a Blackboard Course
- First, log into Blackboard.
- Go to the "Courses" tab.
- In the Course Search box, type in part of the course name.
- Press "Go," then scroll to find the course that you are looking for.
- Hover over the right side of the course name to see the dropdown menu options button.
- Select "Enroll," then "Submit."
- You will see a confirmation window telling you whether or not you have successfully enrolled in the course.
- You can find any courses that you are enrolled in on the My URMC tab.
If you have any problems, please contact Blackboard Support at (585)275-6865.