Miner Library instructors can provide sessions of our regular classes at
a convenient time for your group, special sessions customized for your subject-interest,
or one-on-one consultations on using medical literature databases, the Internet,
or bibliographic management software. They can be held in Miner's classrooms
or at other requested sites within the Medical Center.
- Miner Library resources including PubMed, the Ovid databases and Evidence Based Health Care Resources: Ask A Librarian 275-2487.
- RefWorks (bibliographic management software): Liz Grace 585-273-2265.
- EndNote (bibliographic management software): Linda Hasman 275-3399.
- Animal Testing Alternatives: Linda Hasman 275-3399.
- Blackboard and online course design: Lisa Brown 273-4867.