Have a Team Refresher Meeting
Will you need to reenergize your team after months of social distancing? Consider a refresher meeting:
- Meet with your team and reaffirm that trust and open communication with each other is the mutually desired goal. Have each member discuss what this means to them.
- Ask if there are any outstanding issues that need to be discussed. For example:
- Do we have any unresolved concerns about communication between ourselves or management?
- Do our duties or roles need clarifying?
- Are resources to do our jobs lacking?
- Do any roadblocks exist to impede our work at this time?
Spend a few minutes during meetings revisiting these questions, and then periodically in the future. Your team will bounce back fast.
The Life-Work Connections Employee Assistance Program is brought to you by Well-U, helping eligible individuals to assess issues, and provide short-term counseling and referrals.
Keith Stein |