2613 West Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
The WISH - Transitions Clinic serves women 18 years and older who are involved in the criminal legal system, including those recently released from jail or prison. All services are provided in a timely and confidential manner.
- Community Health Care Workers to help women access healthcare and community services
- Guidance for women involved in the criminal legal system in taking charge of their health.
- Meetings with Community Health Care Workers
- Primary care physician/PCP to provide prescriptions and referrals where needed
- Bus passes provided at the clinic
- Mental Health referrals and psychiatric medications
- Substance use disorder treatment integrated with the resources at Strong Memorial Hospital
- We can schedule medical appointments and help women have their medical records sent to us before release. Please note: Women will not receive services until after release.
- If you do not have health insurance, we will help you link to Medicaid or Strong Charity Care, if you are eligible.
WISH-TC is actively recruiting for several research studies to better understand the healthcare needs, and improve healthcare access to women recently released from incarceration. If you are an English-speaking woman 18 years or older who has been released from incarceration within the past year and is interested in receiving primary care, please get in touch with us to see if you are eligible to participate in one of our studies.
Contact us by phone (585) 402-4443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.