For some of our lupus patients and their families, it may be harder to find the care and caregivers they need to manage their illness effectively. The IQ-LUPUS program helps these patients and families navigate and overcome some of the barriers they face every day.
What Can We Do For You?
- Help you find the care you need
- Bring together and share information with your care providers
- Help you understand the medicines you take and any unplanned symptoms (side-effects) they might cause
- Provide educational programs that meet your needs
- Offer fact sheets and videos on our Information for Patients and Families page.
Kelly Callahan, BSW
Outreach Care Coordinator
Phone: (585) 301-5557
Jennifer Coglitore, RN-BC, MS
Phone: (585) 369-5028
This program was made possible by the support from the Greater Rochester Health Foundation Grant and the New York State Legislative Grant.