Men’s Health Day 2018
(Sponsored by the Weinberg Family, in Memory of Alan S. Weinberg)
Friday, June 8, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ■ Locust Hill Country Club
■ 2000 Jefferson Road, Pittsford, NY 14534
Join us at the UR Medicine Men’s Health Day 2018 to learn the latest health information for men.
- Precision Medicine and its Impact on Cancer Treatments
- The Parkinson Pandemic
- Depression and Anxiety in Older Adults
- Preventing and Treating Shoulder Pain
- Having a Successful Golf Season with TPI
- Oral Health as You Age
- Screening for Urologic Cancers
This program is focused on men ages 50 + and is free. Lunch will be provided. Space is limited.
Space is limited, so please call (585) 275-8762 today to reserve your seat!