Men’s Health Day 2017
(Sponsored by the Weinberg Family, in Memory of Alan S. Weinberg)
Friday, June 16, 11 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. ■ Locust Hill Country Club
■ 2000 Jefferson Road, Pittsford, NY 14534
Join us at UR Medicine’s Men’s Health Day 2017 for inside knowledge to make you a healthier man.
- Stroke: Treating the untreatable
- Varicose vein disease: What you need to know
- Background and update on age-related macular degeneration
- Treatment options for hip and knee pain
- Colon cancer: All too common... yet easy to identify and treat.
- Male urinary problems: Should you be concerned?
Are you a man who is 45 or older?
Then register now. Lunch will be provided.
Download the Men's Health Day 2017 Postcard.
Space is limited, so please call (585) 275-8762 today to reserve your seat!