- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (adjust amount depending on desired consistency)
- 1 ½ cups fresh berries
- Suggested “add-ins” ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp espresso powder
- Suggested garnishes: spiced nuts, shredded coconut, shaved chocolate, orange zest
- Place avocado into food processor and puree until only small bits of avocado remain.
- Add honey, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt and process until well combined. Scrape sides of food processor to ensure cocoa powder is incorporated.
- Gradually add 1 Tbsp of almond milk at a time to achieve a creamy consistency.
- Place ½ cup of berries in 3 individual serving dishes. Top with spoonful (about 2-3 Tbsp) of chocolate mousse.
- Refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving. Garnish, if desired.