Set Your Fitness and Fundraising Goals with Cycle for Hope
Feb. 4 cycling fundraiser benefits Golisano Children’s Hospital and Camp Good Days
Friday, January 06, 2012
Worried that your New Year’s resolutions are already falling by the wayside? Signing up for the Cycle for Hope cycling fundraiser is perfect way to jump-start your goals for better health and community-mindedness. This fundraising event, which will benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital at the University of Rochester Medical Center and Camp Good Days and Special Times, is open to anyone 16 and older. Participants can spin on a stationary bicycle, anywhere between one and six hours, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 4.
A donation of $20 per hour is requested and participants are encouraged to reach out to friends and family members for sponsorships. Visit http://bit.ly/cycle4hope12 to get started with a personalized fundraising page today.
Clubs involved with Cycle for Hope, from Rochester, Buffalo and Ithaca, are included below:
Participating Rochester Area Clubs
Participating Buffalo Area Clubs
· Gold's Gym, 2745 Seneca St., Buffalo; call (716) 824-4653
· Spring Creek Athletic Club, 243 W. Main St. # 4, Springville; (716) 592-2000
· Terrie's Workout Center, 1473 Hertel Ave., Buffalo; (716) 833-6529
Participating Ithaca Area Clubs
· The Gym, 1767 East Shore Drive, Ithaca; (607) 220-8390
· Wright Fitness & Cycling,2255 N Triphammer Road, Ithaca; (607) 227-8043