Empire Strikes Back Against COVID!
Benefiting The Foundation for Noyes Health and Noyes Health Auxiliary
You, your family, your friends and business associates can help Noyes continue to provide the best possible healthcare close to home by hitting the links wherever you are.
Register yourself or your team either online or by mail. Then play any 18-hole golf course anywhere between August 1 and September 30. Families are welcome to play their local miniature golf course, too!
When you're done, upload your scorecard and a photo of you or your team to the Facebook event page here, or email them to Mary Sue Dehn.
Then join us LIVE on Facebook on Friday, October 9 starting at 7 p.m. to find out if you're a winner!
Sponsorships still available!
ALBATROSS SPONSOR: $1000 – includes business logo or name on event website and Facebook event page and in on-going promotion throughout the duration of the virtual event, displayed during live virtual event, and in print thank you ad following the event.
EAGLE SPONSOR: $500 -- includes business logo or name on event website and Facebook event page, and in on-going promotion throughout the duration of the virtual event, displayed during live virtual event, and in print thank you ad following the event.
BIRDIE SPONSOR: $200 – includes business listing on event website and Facebook event page, and in print thank you ad following the event.
HOLE SPONSOR: $100 -- includes business listing on event website and Facebook event page, and in print thank you ad following the event.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FEE
$100 – 18-Hole Golf Foursome registration.
$25 – Individual 18-Hole registration
$25 – 18-Hole Family Mini-Golf registration
Players are responsible for all course fees, and must abide by local COVID guidelines.
- Best Overall Score -- Team and Individual -- 1st Place and Runners-up
*Two-person Best Ball Aggregate Scratch (i.e. 2 best scores per hole added together with no handicap)
- Highest Rated Course Played
- Farthest Foursome -- team playing course farthest away from Dansville, NY, as measured on Google Maps.
- Wackiest Golf Outfits -- team, couple and individual recognition!
- Oldest Team -- cumulative ages of team members
- Youngest Team -- same.
- All-in-the-Family Team -- players all related in some way.
- Highest Number of Rounds Played in the Tournament -- the ultimate participation trophy for the golf addicts!
- Additional surprise categories to come!
Empire Realty Group Webster
Bridgett Hoag, Empire Realty Group
St. George-Forsythe Funeral Home
Doug and Nancy Smith
Thomas P. Wamp Real Estate
Quinlan's Pharmacy and Medical Supply
James and Janice Blum
Joyce Davies Associates
Genesee Valley Title
Maple City Savings Bank
Marilyn and Dennis Moore
Nichole Frank, Empire Realty Group
Noyes Health Administration
Noyes Health Auxiliary Executive Committee
Judy Ann Rauber, Empire Realty Group
John Rolison, Empire Realty Group
Bob Smith, Empire Realty Group
Robbin Smith, Empire Realty Group
Valley Propane and Fuel
* Sponsorships are tax deductible donations to the Foundation for Noyes Health, an organization described in Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). A copy of its most recent annual report is available upon request by contacting it at 111 Clara Barton Street, Dansville NY 14437, on the New York State Attorney General Charities Bureau charities registry website at https://charitiesnys.com or at Charities Bureau, 28 Liberty Street, 15th floor, New York NY 10005.