Silver Sneakers Classes
Did You Know?
- What is SilverSneakers® Fitness Program?
- The SilverSneakers® Fitness Program is an innovative health, exercise and wellness program helping older adults live healthy, active lifestyles. It is a chance to get fit, have fun, and make friends!
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program can help lower your healthcare costs
- A study from the Centers for Disease Control found that individuals enrolled in Silver Sneakers had $500 less in total healthcare costs after year one and fewer hospital admissions.
- SilverSneakers® Fitness Program can help you lower your risk for disease
- 55% of SilverSneakers participants reported their health as "excellent" or "very good" compared to 31% of seniors nationally.
- Where can you find a SilverSneakers® Fitness Program locally?
- Sponsored and supported by Noyes Health — the program is located at Dansville Presbyterian Church, Tuesday & Thursday 11:30 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
- Who is the program for?
- Adults age 65 or older.
- What insurance will cover this program?
- MVP and Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield Silver & Fit