My Noyes HEALTH Electronic Patient Portal
If you have recently visited Noyes Health you may have been asked for your email address. We are requesting this information for our new Patient Portal, My Noyes HEALTH, which is available today for our patients. This interactive web portal empowers patients and their families to take a more active role in their care by providing easy, secure access to their health information and online communication with Noyes Health staff.
My Noyes HEALTH gives patients instant access to their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information, and more. Patients can also access their billing statements and outstanding balances. In addition to handling their own care, parents and healthcare proxies with authorized consent will appreciate the ability to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
Enrolling in the My Noyes HEALTH Portal Allows You to:
- View appointments
- Access billing statements
- Review your lab results
- Update personal information
- See visit history and discharge information
Noyes Health Will Not:
- Give your personal information to any person or company
- Send you any unnecessary clutter
Our portal is completely secure, so you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you, or an authorized family member/caregiver, can access your health information.
Noyes Health encourages all of our patients to enroll in the My Noyes HEALTH portal as it presents a valuable opportunity for patients and their families to actively participate in their care, which contributes to better health.
For Assistance with the My Noyes HEALTH Patient Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I schedule an appointment on My Noyes HEALTH?
- No. Not at this time.
- Where does my health information in the Portal come from?
- All of the information in the Portal comes from your Noyes Health Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible.
- How do I log into the Portal?
- To log into the Portal, visit the Log in button on the top right of this website. Then, simply enter your user name and password.
- Can my family access my Portal?
- Yes, you can give family members, such as parents or healthcare proxies, access to your Portal. This needs to be done within your healthcare facility and requires consent from you and your family member(s).
- Is my information safe?
- Yes. Portal passwords are encrypted and URLs are re-written so that they cannot be copied and pasted. You and authorized family members are the only ones who can access your Portal. Also, a timeout feature protects your information if you leave the Portal page open.
- What if I have technical problems or questions with the Portal?
- There is a Contact Us section on the homepage of the Portal that allows you to submit any questions you have regarding the Portal.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us by phone at (585) 335-HELP (4357).
- If you need assistance creating an account. please download a PDF of step-by-step instructions on how to create an account.